Wednesday, 4 January 2012

From the Eye to the Heart

   -old pages of diary

My battered suitcase is piled on the sidewalk again; I have a long way to go.  This journey is like an ecstasy, I am going to rest on my old familiar pillow, much excited to ride through the wholesome street.  I am going home. Wow!! It’s splendid…..it’s contented…..its rich…..nonetheless it’s a state road transport bus. Stunned, don’t be so, I am joking. But it doesn’t matter, and it’s not worthy saying, because India comes home in this four wheel painted red.  The go is easy, trouble-free, painless, and well-heeled if it trails towards your home.  Home! Buldana!!! The only stand-in for home, I guess. And I am on the stairway to heaven. I am happy! I am happy!! My attachment for this place has no bounds. And never have got the answer for this immense affection.
I have a strange love for this place, as it is my own. What lay at the corner of this place? What has this place given me, that made me love it so? Actually the answer is quite apparent; it was in front of my eyes, but I never noticed it for the last 21 years!! I just didn’t see. My buddies, my dear ones, my companions, my pals and notably the right I have, to call everything ‘my’ (mine).  When I look at back, in the past, I wonder if the joy of living here would have been the same without the company of buddies. This place has something which attracts you. The road cutting the edges of the mountain, wow the scene, I never like to off my sight out of it. Here, you are at the top!!! One may say on the top of the world. And yes my favorite place is here. Lush green grass, mountains laden with dense trees and the deep valleys accompanying the large horizon, is a good place to find isolation. When I have no one to talk around they accompany me, looking far to find unanswered questions. Well the best thing here, actually I love it the most, is girls, those too really pretty gals. Don’t think that I am starved but that is the truth. The happiest thing is that they don’t have a guy along….lol 
For many days, struggling to find the answer, at last I got it, after moving away from the town, moving away from the people here. It is all manmade!!The beauty of the place lies in the locality here and the hold…the magnetism is in the overwhelming climate. Only now I could see is that my straight love for this town is actually my love for the people here. I must thank everyone for a wonderful life. Often I close my eyes for a second. Look for my special someone…I find my friends!!!! And I find this town even more beautiful than I ever imagined…….
                                                                                                                                                -sunny



2 comments:

  1. Very true Buddy !!!!
    Buldana, is exactly what yu penned it down as !
    Naaaice !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx mate :)
    missing the place badly..

    ReplyDelete