Monday, 9 January 2012

How do I tell them......?




 When I was child my teacher asked me what my dream was. Rolling up my chicks, with a grin I would answer “Engineer”.  Countless vocations were introduced in that ‘podium’. Selection of an ideal career at the age of twelve was a stupid baloney. A normal kid is almost not mighty to select even his wearing, how could he make a resolution for a career (?)
Many doctors from those grades today are engineers, many air-hostesses from those benches today are engineers, many bureaucrats from those classes today are engineers as a consequence many engineers from that ‘school’ today are jobless.  The point is, none followed the one they loved to be and chose the trendy market. Throw a stone up in the sky and ninety nine percent is the probability that it will choose a head of an Engineer, in India. Very few of the techies here are by choice, rest followed the herd of sheep. I clearly remember the first day of my Engineering; the creepy professor here swapped the question to why is engineering your dream?  And the answer for this broke the class in laughter; “Parents insisted!” answered a fellow. He was true. Parents insisted, it was an unspoken answer of many students. Few days back finding #career trending on twitter, I chuckled with disgrace; it was factual, in today’s clock education is a kind of fashion a type of fad. Now-a-days it’s engineering and its increasing craze kicks me off in a large humiliation. I am one of ‘those millions’, it would have sounded better for the one among hundreds. I ever liked engineering but never loved it.  Regrettably I came to know about it when I jumped in the pool of machines. What was supposed to be spotted four years earlier approached at a point when looking back in the past wouldn’t make any brains. And it’s common with many. The manner one looks forward choosing ‘love’ over ‘trend’ is a vital contest.

From the time I was able to think, I dreamed for being an engineer. Eventually will be an engineer sooner than six months. But at this phase I got to know, I was wrong, what I dreamed was a fantasy (my dear ones will call it as rubbish as many of you will but it is true). Altering the track needs a strong courage a deep dedication and a surety that history won’t repeat. I must talk with my parents regarding this and should exchange their outlook. I am afraid. Not exactly afraid, something different for what I am scared of. I am all alone, I am not able to understand how do I tell them….?   
            
**********************************************************************


Take your life to it's fullest, you only get to live it once.

You can exist without living but you can't live without existing.

Every profession is great, it just depends on the person who views it....


Impossible is nothing.



                                                        -sunny 






















1 comment:

  1. Yu dresm about a thing and yu end up somewhere else, juz remember bud, wherever yu land up, it s the best place yu could have been at that particularly odd moment !!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete