Few days in the
past Russian government jammed the headlines in India, making an issue over
holy Bhagwad Geeta. It was diminutive
issue for the Russian, but saddened the hub of Indians, leaving behind a feeling of annoyance irritation against this
unholy act. I too had a feeling of grief, for a moment. I must be sorry, I
didn’t sweat after that, and many of us must have not. May be we are customary
of it. I am sorry for that!
Facebook, it all
started here and I learned about the seriousness of the flashing news. Sachin,
eventually going to screw me for this, started it all. Groups were
inadvertently divided into two, arguing over the way our Ministers argue in
Loksabha, for dilemma of Bhagwad Geeta. The comments went over a number of
forty four in no time for what Sachin questioned on his wall, “Should Bhagwad
Geeta be a national book?” I would not like to put a light upon what the posts
were, but noticed people, having poles apart though concluding the same, “Geeta
must be a national book”.
Should it really
be? Being an Indian a Hindu and a bit
religious I will answer, why not (?) Arguing Ministers, disappointed many for a Mahabharata
in the house, must have teamed up at
least over this issue, and have had
honored holy sacred Bhagwad Geeta by a title of a national book. Although, the
title is not what will distinguish it, and this holy book doesn’t need to be
distinguished, being already a foremost life book. Captioned (as a national
book) only to avoid the further abuse.
The wisdom
knowledge Geeta is endowed with is going to be unchanged, whatever the title is.
Many tweeters being spiritual and submissive voted for the TITLE. Russians
stepped forward to ban Geeta, but do they actually know what the book speaks?
If yes, they never would have banned.
Actually it has
remained a topic of disputation, ever since and will
remain to be so even after. People with their different outlooks, put in their
brain to find out key but none actually get it as it should be. But one thing is to be understood by all of us, life is a gift, it
is a token of love of the ALMIGHTY which is to be put in for the well being of
humanity, and not disrespecting and fighting
for no grounds ( * Russians). This can only be achieved by enlightening our
minds with the flame of ‘optimism’ ‘integrity’ and ‘understandability’. Once
the world inculcates this wisdom we all will have an only flag of
Humanity!!!!!!.........
- sunny
- sunny
No comments:
Post a Comment