Thursday, 22 December 2011

     Well, this is my first blog and views here would be totally untrue. It was my dream to write a blog, and my mentor guru is Raju a famous character from a notorious movie 3 Idiots (as sighted in a scene).  I am not a writer nor is a truth-seeker. The opinion expressed here may be factual or phony or you may also take it as spurious. But you can snitch or notify me, your advices will always be greeted. 
       
     The central idea which banged my brain to write a blog was about a girl. Anxious? Don’t be so; I am not writing for a girl. It was a streak which knocked me to do so, the time I liked her. It doesn’t mean that I don’t worship her now.  The next thing which goaded me to put pen to paper was my college magazine. I have not decided what this blog will be about; nor do I have a collected noticeable work.  It is just my leisure activity.  Hope you will be of assistance to me.

                                                                regards,                                                                                                             -sunny

6 comments:

  1. go ahead......!
    Ye waqt ki guhar hai ....
    ki ab hame kagaz aur kalam chodke ,hatiyar uthane honge ............
    (par tune achaa kiya ki kalam ko hath nahi lagaya........its nice that Ur writting a blog with keyboard.....ha ha ha )

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Sunny....we will like 2 read u.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job dude, follow me on krazzymonty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete